Luke 6:38 (KJV)
"Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."
Contributions are tax deductible
Thank you for your interest in supporting Bible Living Ministries, Inc. Your support goes a long way in helping Bible Living Ministries, Inc. reach its goals.
Your donation will help us proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to America and the nations of the world. ALL STAFF PERSONNEL SERVE AS VOLUNTEERS. THERE ARE NO SALARIES PAID. ALL REVENUE IS USED TO MAINTAIN THE FUNCTIONALITY OF BIBLE LIVING MINISTRIES, INC., TO SERVE OTHERS, AND TO PROPAGATE THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
All donations are tax deductible in accordance to the IRS, Department of the Treasury statement, "Donors may deduct contributions to you as provided in section 170 of the Code. Bequests, legacies, devises, transfers, or gifts to you or for your use are deductible for federal estate and gift tax purposes if they meet the applicable provisions of sections 2055, 2106, and 2522 of the Code." If you have any questions about the deductibility of your gift, please check with your tax advisor. The federal EIN number is provided on each contributor's receipt for your tax reporting purposes.
Consider supporting us on a monthly basis. Contribute now, contribute regularly, and help us promote Jesus to the world. It is greatly appreciated, and we THANK YOU!!!
Special Prayer Requests
1) Pray that the Lord will give us safe travel and successful training for the September
"Doing What Jesus Did" curriculum and practical application school in Oregon.
2) Pray for our next trip to India beginning in October and that the Ministry Training
Schools will be properly arranged with rental rooms, supplies and the students that
the Lord selects.
3) Continue to pray that the ministry of the Gospel to the tribal villages in Andhra
Pradesh, and to all of India, will accelerate even more than it is at present.
4) Pray that provision will be adequate for the ministry needs which include, bicycles,
Bibles, and costs of leadership training and continued Bible studies.
5) Pray that the Lord will provide someone to assist me as I teach and minister.
They can be either from the US or from India. Days are long and the nights become
short in trying to keep up with the many demands. Pray for our continued
good health and stamina.
6) Pray for bicycles that multiply the villages one pastor can serve. ($56 ea.)
7) Three major requests for help to establish orphanages have been given to us over
the last three years: